Sero’s marketing services have helped to establish and grow an innovative coding competition for 9-19 year-olds, funded by Sheffield City Council.
With minimal budget, a pilot was launched in spring 2015 and was so successful that it was developed into a full programme that has run through two academic years.
We develop Code>Make>Win’s marketing and PR strategies and are responsible for implementing them, covering all aspects:
- Production of the website including content provision
- Running annual Awards events, plus interim digital making events
- Running specific target audience campaigns to generate competition entries
- PR and media services to generate awareness, build the reputation of the competition and form corporate partnerships
- Production of regular newsletters including copywriting
- Management and development of Facebook and Twitter accounts including maintenance of all content
- Social media advertising focusing on Facebook and Twitter
- Production of videos and multimedia materials
- Identifying and collaborating with employer sponsors
- Outreach events such as ‘Family Digital Makers Days’
Please see the Sero Skills website for further information on our involvement in the running of this programme.