Since 2016, Sero has provided marketing support for the ‘Better Learners, Better Workers’ programme, which gives young people employment skills relevant to specific employment sectors.
We develop the programme’s marketing strategy and are responsible for implementing it, covering all aspects. Marketing services include:
- Design of the Ambassadors Handbook and Key Skills Booklets for use by students on the programme
- Development and maintenance of the website including all content
- Production of event materials such as banner stands and literature
- Researching and compiling written and video case studies
- Management and development of Facebook and Twitter accounts including regular posting of content
- Production of videos and multimedia materials
Sero is also the delivery partner for the Computing strand of the programme, giving young people opportunities to meet and find out about digital sector employers. Please see the Sero Skills website for further information on our involvement in the running of this programme.